The sale of your home will centre around the Contract for sale of land.
It is vital that the Contract for sale reflects the intentions of the parties and sets out exactly what each party is required to do to give effect to the sale.
The team at Chidiac Legal will assist you with drafting the sale Contract to make sure the Contract protects your interests.
In a standard sale conveyance we will:
- Take your initial instructions in relation to the sale of your property
- Applying for those certificates required to be annexed to the Contract
- Preparing and submitting the Contract to your listing agent for marketing
- Following receipt of the sales advice, submitting the completed Contract to the purchaser’s solicitor and attending to exchange of Contracts
- Reporting to you in relation to exchange of Contracts
- Furnishing particulars of title and answering requisitions to the purchaser
- Assisting with the discharge of any mortgage on the title
- Attending to signing of the transfer
- Arranging and attending settlement; and
- Reporting to you in relation to your sale settlement.
Our solicitor and support staff has over 8 years’ experience in the handling of the sale of property. Let us take the burden off you.
For more information on how we can be of assistance please contact Richard Chidiac on (02) 9707 3888 or email@example.com.