Conveyancing is the transfer of title of property from one owner to another.
It may seem like quite a simple task but in the wrong hands it can be a nightmare.
We understand that your peace of mind is invaluable in your everyday life and the team at Chidiac Legal strive to make the conveyance as stress and hassle free as possible.
Contracts are legally binding and should be checked by our experienced solicitor before signing.
In a standard purchase conveyance we will:
- Review the Contract and inform you generally of any potential pitfalls or issues of concern
- Advise you of your “cooling off” rights and negotiating an extension if necessary
- Negotiate amendments to the Contract with the solicitor for the vendor
- Attend to exchange of Contracts
- Report to you in relation to the exchange of Contracts
- If instructed, arrange for building, pest and/or strata inspection reports to ascertain the present condition and state of repair of the property, and the records of the owners corporation
- Attend to the necessary searches and enquires of the relevant public authorities
- Obtain replies from the vendor to relevant title questions
- Attending to stamping requirements
- Arrange and attending to settlement; and
- Report to you in relation to your purchase settlement.
Our principal solicitor and support staff has over 8 years’ experience in the handling of the purchase of property. Let us take the burden off you.
For more information on how we can be of assistance please contact Richard Chidiac on (02) 9707 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.